The Mobile Meat Processing Unit will be screening next week in the WIFTI entries Showcase. A big thanks to WIFT NZ for organising these screenings in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. Come along and enjoy some great films by New Zealand gals! Register with WIFT (Women in Film and Television) at the link below.
2014 NZ entries for WIFTI Showcase
Whitebait-TV screening room,
41 Princess St, Christchurch
Thursday 26 June
6 p.m. for 6.30p.m. screening
The entries for the 2014 WIFTI Showcase were of such a high standard we decided to organise special screenings for our members so you can see them all.
The program is as follows:
- The Mobile Meat Processing Unit Pr/Wr/Co-dir: Gaylene Barnes
- Wide Eyed Wr/Dir: Catherine Bisley Pr: Catherine Fitzgerald
- The Silk Pr/Dir: Claire Burgess and Nathalie Boltt
- Four Eyes United Club Wr/Dir: Aidee Walker Pr: Morgan Stewart
- Charlie Floyd’s Visionarium Dir: Emma Schranz Pr: Jaimee Poipoi
- Here Now Dir: Chelsie Preston Crayford Ed: Gwen Norcliffe
- In Safe Hands Wr/Dir: Jackie van Beek DOP: Ari Wegner
- Friday Tigers Dir: Aidee Walker Pr: Julia Parnell
Come along to see the impressive offerings from WIFT members, have a glass of wine and connect with your fellow WIFT members.
Arrive at 6pm for a glass of wine.
Meanwhile book to attend via email@example.com